Hello ... TRIZniks, welcome to TRIZworld!
.... welcome to TRIZWORLD!
This blog is written by Oxford Creativity. We are a consultancy which teaches and uses TRIZ: the theory of inventive problem solving. If youâ€™re wondering what TRIZ is, read this.
We teach TRIZ to people (about half our time) and the other half we spend facilitating other people in the use of TRIZ to help them understand and solve problems. We donâ€™t solve problems for people: we help them use their experience and creativity even better, so they can solve the problems themselves.
You will be hearing from the whole team and I hope you find our different takes on TRIZ, itâ€™s uses and applications, interesting. We are all TRIZ enthusiasts, as well as doing it for a living, and I hope that comes across.
I often find myself in situations such as this: Andrew, Andrea and I were on a plane coming home from a workshop. Andrew pointed out a rather funky and innovative piece of fashion wear in the in-flight magazine (imagine something that looks like a suit of armour designed for the 22nd century, made of rubber) and we all had a happy and hilarious time working through how it demonstrated each of the 40 Principles. We hope to include some of our wonderful cartoons (drawn by the extremely talented Clive Goddard) â€“ these illustrate the TRIZ tools in a simple and effective way that everyone can understand.
TRIZ facilitator, trainer, author and MD of Oxford Creativity - a TRIZ company based in Oxford, United Kingdom. www.triz.co.uk
- Triz Blog
- Why our food is making us fat
- Beyond Brainstorming: Encouraging Team Innovation
- The Importance of Creative Reflexes for Everyday Innovation
- The Nanny McPhee School of Facilitation
- Why bother with Intellectual Property?
- How many systematic innovators does it take to make a great party?
- Teaching the world to think like an engineer
- Brexit, TRIZ and the Referendum: Can We Solve the Contradiction of Leaving and Not Leaving?
- How TRIZ can help Junior Doctors
- TRIZ for Everyone - Beyond Engineering: TRIZ Journal
- Oxford TRIZ â€“ Simple & Systematic for Innovation & Problem Solving
- Ideas and Concepts: Creative Teamwork for Great Cartoons
- Writing TRIZ for Dummies
- What do Altshuller & Mozart have in common?
- Being there and not being there
- How Innovation is Like Foraging for Blackberries!
- The future of the umbrella
- Acoustical Properties of Facilitation
- Mobile Trends
- Learning from my customers: Innovating TRIZ & the 40 Principles
- Formula 1 technology monitors children in hospital
- The Inventive Gondola
- Never be stumped for resources
- Inventive Principles and the Olympic Cauldron
- Intelâ€™s New â€˜Ivy Bridgeâ€™ Computer Chips
- Which Apple product is best? Let the market decide
- The invisible bike helmet
- The evolutionary trends of Pinterest
- Fight Fixed Thinking
- Intuition, Creativity and TRIZ
- TRIZ and Cynefin Framework
- Hello ... TRIZniks, welcome to TRIZworld!