Creative team building is central to all our workshops and our training days are designed to make maximum use of the time available and are rigorous, interactive and challenging. Each workshop lasts up to 8 hours and a substantial part of each day is taken up with learning exercises.
An introduction to how TRIZ thinking and the TRIZ tools can help us think clearly, and boost brain power.
- What is Genius?
- Oxford TRIZ problem solving - going beyond beyond traditional approaches
- Ideal Outcome and Ideality
- Thinking in Time & Scale - tools to help your brain
- TRIZ Case Study: how TRIZ changed my life
- 40 Inventive Principles - logically mapping and recognising Conflicts & Contradictions and solving them
- Physical Contradictions & Perfect Password
- Contradiction Matrix - for solving non-technical (management) and technical problems
- The Prism of TRIZ
- Ask the TRIZ Effects Database
- Oxford TRIZ Function Mapping
- TRIZ Standard Solutions
- Trimming - dealing with Harms
- TRIZ Creativity tools for Solutions and breaking Psychological Inertia
- Using Resouces - Ideal Outcome & Ideal Systems
The training workshop finishes by reflecting on the exercises completed over the two days, and with an overview of the TRIZ for Business problem solving process.