By the end of this workshop, you will be able to use all the TRIZ tools together in the systematic TRIZ problem solving process, and how to define and understand problems. You will also start finding out how to facilitate problem solving and innovative thinking in other people using knowledge sharing of Oxford TRIZ.
What benefits does this course deliver?
- Learn the TRIZ tools
- Learn how to use all the TRIZ tools together in the systematic TRIZ problem solving process, and how to define and understand problems
- Learn how to facilitate creative thinking in other people using knowledge sharing of the TRIZ tools
- A £500 discount when booking the 5-day Full TRIZ and Problem Solving toolkit course. (We also offer separate options to book the 3-day Technical TRIZ course or 2-day Advanced TRIZ course).
- Printed versions of the key TRIZ materials - Contradictions Matrix, TRIZ 40 Principles (both for technical and business problems), the 8 Trends of Evolution
- A complimentary copy of 'TRIZ for Engineers: Enabling Inventive Problem Solving’ by Karen Gadd (RRP £48.55)
What makes the course effective?
- Oxford Creativity’s courses are delivered by two TRIZ experts in open, interactive workshops for groups of up to 12 delegates.
- These use unique collaborative, hands-on exercises specifically designed during 20 years of TRIZ teaching to re-inforce learning of the TRIZ tools, processes and problem solving skills.
- This workshop includes full content of the 3-day Technical TRIZ course and the 2-day Advanced TRIZ course in 5 consecutive days – Monday to Friday. This format provides a highly stimulating, immersive and enjoyable learning experience.
- Benefiting from the full ‘Oxford Creativity Learning Experience’.
On completion of this training, you will receive our certificate attaining TRIZ Champion level and 35 hours CPD.
Who should book?
- Product designers, engineers, R&D professionals and managers involved in product development or complex problem solving
- All from companies that want to accelerate problem solving and streamline the innovation process
- Anyone with a problem they haven’t satisfactorily resolved
- All who benefit from immersive learning over a full week
- Inventors, engineers, scientists and patent professionals the tools with which to derive greater value from intellectual property.