What benefits does this course deliver?
- A stimulating introduction for technical and engineering specialists to all the TRIZ tools and the Oxford TRIZ processes for problem solving
- Learn how to use traditional creativity tools to stimulate idea generation
- Finish by learning to apply the more powerful TRIZ approaches for maximising concept generation and creating innovative solutions to any problem
- Take home problem-solving skills and tools to help solve tough problems in your workplace
- Printed versions of our unique OxfordTRIZ materials - Guide to Standard Solutions, Guide to Solving Contradictions, Contradictions Matrix, TRIZ 40 Principles (both for technical and business problems), the 8 Trends of Evolution
- A complimentary copy of 'TRIZ for Engineers: Enabling Inventive Problem Solving’ by Karen Gadd (RRP £48.55)
What makes the course effective?
- Oxford Creativity’s courses are delivered by two TRIZ experts in open, interactive workshops for groups of up to 12 delegates
- These use unique collaborative, hands-on exercises specifically designed during 20 years of TRIZ teaching to re-inforce learning of the TRIZ tools, processes and problem solving skills.
- This workshop delivers our signature 3-day Technical TRIZ course. You can choose to add our 2-day Advanced TRIZ course consecutively, or complete the Advanced course at a later date.
- Benefiting from the full ‘Oxford Creativity Learning Experience’ - see click button on the left
On completion of this training, you will receive our certificate attaining TRIZ Tyro level and 21 hours CPD.
Who should book?
- Engineers, R&D professionals, product designers, and managers involved in product development or complex problem solving
- All from companies that want to accelerate problem solving and streamline the innovation process
Following successful completion of Technical TRIZ, look at:
or alternatively, you could choose to combine booking Technical TRIZ (3 days) with Advanced TRIZ (2days) as one combined 5-day training course, it's more cost-effective and your learning curve will be quicker and more efficient: