triz for dummies
Use TRIZ to unlock creative problem solving
Companies looking for creativity, innovation and problem-solving need TRIZ â€“ they just donâ€™t know it yet. Developed from analysis from successful patents, TRIZ has been applied within major organisations such as Rolls-Royce, BAE SYSTEMS, Highways England, Sanofi, the IET, Oxford University, Airbus and more to solve their most difficult and complex problems. Having proved itself within engineering, TRIZ is now available for all kinds of problem solving â€“ management, science, medicine, transport, academia and more.
An international science that relies on the study of patterns in problems and solutions, TRIZ offers a powerful problem-solving and creativity-generating solution for companies looking to promote innovation, especially in the face of having to do more with less.
Inside, you'll find out how to successfully apply this problem-solving toolkit to benefit from the experience of the whole worldâ€”not just the spontaneous and occasional creativity of individuals or groups of engineers with an organisation.
- Learn to think like a genius with TRIZ
- Discover the benefits of TRIZ as a tool for businesses
- Find fun and simple exercises for putting TRIZ into practise
- Benefit from industry examples of where TRIZ has worked â€” and how
With the help of TRIZ For Dummies, you'll get the skills needed to see the wood for the trees and solve complex problems with creativity, ingenuity and innovation.
- Hunting for Resources when Applying TRIZ
- 10 (or so) Online Resources for TRIZ
- Bad Solution Park Rules for TRIZ
- 10 Types of Problems and How to Tackle Them Using TRIZ
- Uncovering Contradictions Using TRIZ
- Problem-Solving Steps Using TRIZ Tools
- Using TRIZ to Understand Complex Issues
- Defining Ideality as a TRIZ Concept
- Inventing Something New Using TRIZ Tools
Probably one of the best books for TRIZ beginners
This book is written in a very funny way that makes it really easy to understand all the power of TRIZ and the possibilities you get using it." Amazon.de Germany - 29 April 2016