What can you learn from this case study?
- How to use function mapping to better understand a problem and find the best solution
- How the team at Mars used Oxford TRIZ to ensure the opening tear on their the bitesize pouch packaging was straight to enable easy and aesthetically pleasing opening
- How the innovative solution arrived at was found using the TRIZ Trimming prompt of using less material also making it cheaper and more sustainable
How will this benefit you?
- Find out about the power of Function Mapping and how it enables you to understand problems 'at a glance'
- Learn the power of Oxford TRIZ in solving a complex innovation challenge in a very short time-frame
- Learn how Mars implemented their ultimate packaging solution on an industrial scale for the mass market
- Download the case study using the form below
Please note this case study was written in 2005.