WORKSHOP: 'Introduction to TRIZ' with The IET, 7 September 2017
Learn TRIZ With the IET
One day workshops with The Institution of Engineering and Technology (www.theiet.org)
The IET work in partnership with Oxford Creativity, the leading TRIZ training provider in Europe, to deliver this fast-paced introduction to TRIZ with hands-on experience of the most commonly used TRIZ tools: the 40 Inventive Principles, the Trends of Technical Evolution, Resources and Thinking in Time and Scale.
- Introduction to TRIZ and the Fundamentals of Systematic, Practical, Innovative Effective Problem Solving. An overview of TRIZ â€“ its origins and applications.
- How TRIZ has been used to solve real problems â€“ case studies and examples. Simple creativity exercises to help you to use your brain and experiences more effectively. An introduction to the TRIZ toolkit and process â€“ you learn four TRIZ tools during this workshop.
- Contradictions. Learn how to identify and solve contradictions to find powerful solutions to your problems with the 40 Inventive Principles. An exercise on the 40 Inventive Principles and how they can be used to find ingenious and robust solutions.
- 8 Trends of evolution and next-generation products: How to predict technological advances; Using TRIZ Trends to perfect products; An exercise on the future development of products.
- Resources: Learn how to systematically get what we want with the resources we already have.
- An exercise on clever use of resources.