Live webinar topic:
TRIZ for Dummies
Think like a Genius - shows clever people how to solve tough problems fast
Oxford Creativity is home of the TRIZ for Dummies™ handbook, and our innovative re-focussing of TRIZ away from technical to organisational and people issues will help you identify quickly and correctly where you want to get to, so you see new routes forward.
TRIZ for Dummies offers practical tools and new approaches that work on any kind of problem including: management problems, personal development, marketing, continuous improvement, science, project planning, healthcare, social care...and more...
What does this webinar deliver?
- A brief introduction to the TRIZ tools and Processes.
- A 30-minute summary of how & why you can gain benefits from both the TRIZ for Dummies book & the linked 2-day workshop - and hit the ground running
- We explain how the power, clarity & logic of Oxford TRIZ thinking tools can help everyone facing challenging situations in different sectors
Who should attend?
- Anyone who believes that that learning TRIZ tools and how to implement them takes too long
- All who want to hit the ground running in problem solving for all challenging situations - as individuals and for your organisation
Each topic webinar runs for a total duration of 30-45 minutes.
Before attending the webinar, we advise viewing our Welcome to TRIZ video to give you a quick overview of TRIZ and the TRIZ tools and processes for innovative problem solving.
You will also be given the opportunity to watch Welcome to TRIZ again once you register for the webinar by completing the form below: