Live webinar topic:
Oxford TRIZ for Strong IP: An Introduction to Patent TRIZ
This webinar shows how the powerful, step-by-step, simple Oxford TRIZ tools guide you to develop and protect strong intellectual property and challenge competitors patents.
What does the webinar deliver?
- A brief introduction to the TRIZ tools and Processes
- We introduce the TRIZ tools for solving contradictions, developing IP and new products, and those for understanding and mapping problems and solutions.
- We show you how Oxford TRIZ can help you think more innovatively, and generate creative yet practical solutions that are easy to implement.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand more about TRIZ
- Anyone who's developing intellectual property
- Those who want to safeguard a future of sustainable innovation in this digital world
Each topic webinar runs for a total duration of 30-45 minutes.
Before attending the webinar, we advise viewing our Welcome to TRIZ video to give you a quick overview of TRIZ and the TRIZ tools and processes for innovative problem solving.
You will also be given the opportunity to watch Welcome to TRIZ again, once you register for the webinar by completing the form below: