Introduction to TRIZ
The IET work in partnership with Oxford Creativity, Europe's leading TRIZ training provider, to deliver this fast-paced One Day 'Introduction to TRIZ' workshop with hands-on experience of the most commonly used TRIZ tools.
Workshops are held in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
Learn TRIZ With the IET
One day workshops with The Institution of Engineering and Technology (www.theiet.org)
The IET work in partnership with Oxford Creativity, the leading TRIZ training provider in Europe, to deliver this fast-paced introduction to TRIZ with hands-on experience of the most commonly used TRIZ tools: the 40 Inventive Principles, the Trends of Technical Evolution, Resources and Thinking in Time and Scale.
The TRIZ process offers a rigorous and systematic approach to understanding any problem and uncovering the most effective route to practical solutions.
Learning this proven process will help you solve problems, generate new ideas and develop systems quickly, cheaply and inventively.
Based on concepts distilled from the analysis of past engineering successes, TRIZ can be applied to both technical and management problems in order to generate workable solutions.
Book an IET TRIZ course here.
Course dates are advertised on the Events page
- Introduction to TRIZ and the Fundamentals of Systematic, Practical, Innovative Effective Problem Solving. An overview of TRIZ â€“ its origins and applications.
- How TRIZ has been used to solve real problems â€“ case studies and examples. Simple creativity exercises to help you to use your brain and experiences more effectively. An introduction to the TRIZ toolkit and process â€“ you learn four TRIZ tools during this workshop.
- Contradictions. Learn how to identify and solve contradictions to find powerful solutions to your problems with the 40 Inventive Principles. An exercise on the 40 Inventive Principles and how they can be used to find ingenious and robust solutions.
- 8 Trends of evolution and next-generation products: How to predict technological advances; Using TRIZ Trends to perfect products; An exercise on the future development of products.
- Resources: Learn how to systematically get what we want with the resources we already have.
- An exercise on clever use of resources.
These workshops are also available to host in-house: if you can provide facilities to accommodate up to 30 people on a workshop, you receive a number of free places.
If you would be interested in hosting a 1 Day Introduction to TRIZ workshop, please get in touch.